Strathwood is a renowned company for producing some amazing furniture. They always amaze users with truly magnificent equipment that brings comfort along with class. This anti-gravity recliner is just one of them in which class and versatility is at its very best. This affordable solution can be exploited by users for having nice fun time outdoors either in their garden, balcony, poolside, or at a picnic. Its flexible features would make sure that you are comfortably seated for several hours with nice soothing feel. Its sturdy steel frame not only ensures durability, but also makes sure that it remains free from rust, even if it is permanently placed in the open in all sorts of weather. Unlike many other similar products, it is fairly easy to use. None of its features would give you tough time to understand and exploit it in the best of your use.
Features and Specifications:
It has the following critical features and specifications:
- Dimensions and weight – 8 x 26.8 x 29.3 inches and 17.82 pounds.
- Performance – The suspension frame is made from steel, which eases back tension.
- Versatility – It can be locked at multiple reclining positions for both back and leg rest.
- Sturdy – It is a strong enough system to support person weighing up to 250 pounds.
- Easy storage – You can fold totally flat for easy storage.
- Waterproof material – It has waterproof fabric along with a bungee-cord attachment.
- Color – It is available in Caribbean blue color.
The following are some of its remarkable pros, which make it a good solution for comfort seekers:
- You can adjust it into multiple positions.
- It is extremely lightweight and can be folded as well. These features make it super convenient for storage and carrying around for far-off outdoor use.
- The fabric is weather-resistant and durable as well.
- The steel structure is quite sturdy and durable. Further, it also keeps it rust-free in wet weather as well.
- It is very easy to assemble upon delivery. Further, the assembly instructions manual makes the task a lot easier.
- It can hold anyone up to 250 pounds in weight.
It also has some cons which are as follows:
- Despite having multiple reclining positions, it still doesn’t get completely flat or horizontal.
- It isn’t spacious enough to accommodate wider people.
- The water gets in the tube if it is left out in rain for long. Has the potential to get rusty if too much water stays there.
- It doesn’t have any holder to place your stuff such as a coffee cup, mobile phone, remote control, etc.
- Several customers’ complaints about the cheap steel used. It should have aluminum material instead.
How to use it best?
For all your outdoor settings, and when you are looking to have long hours of relaxation in the sun, this chair can be your best mate. It will ensure that you can enjoy the sun and also have a relaxing feeling while enjoying your beverages or having a laugh with your friends.
Who this product is best for?
It is the best product for all those buffs who are comfort seekers while on any mission outdoors. It can be your companion to a picnic spot or it can be used in your garden, backyard, balcony, or poolside to give you an optimum experience filled with comfort.
This is surely a magnificent piece of furniture, which brings great comfort along with style and convenience. With the experience of Strathwood with similar products, they have vigorously tested each of its features for superior and flawless performance. Its light weight makes it ideal to move around. If you are on a budget and looking for multi-faceted recliner, then this one is the ultimate option for you.