Recliners differ from armchairs in a number of ways. The former is particularly made to give enhanced comfort to the bearer which wouldn’t be possible using the latter one. Further, the smart features and excellent design also add to the charm of such equipment. If you are considering anything similar, then this Recliner with wood armrests can be ideal for you. It is an ideal-looking solution that can cater to all your outdoor seating needs with ease. This guide will also give an in-depth review, which will be very useful for making your decision about the product.
Features and specifications:
The following are some of its major features and specifications:
- Measurements – 8 x 26 x 36.5 inches.
- Weight – 23 pounds.
- Manufacturing – It is manufactured in China.
- Fabric – It comes with poly/cotton fabric along with a nylon mesh that helps air to penetrate through the material.
- Durable – It is made up of a powder-coated steel structure.
- Extra comfort – It has ergonomic back rest providing top support.
- Flexibility – The headrest is flexible and removable and capable of sliding as well as per the requirements of the bearer.
- Capacity – It can easily accommodate a person around 300 pounds in weight.
- Performance – It has different reclining positions, including a useful ‘deep relaxation’ position.
- Ease – You can lock to your preferred reclining position using its easy-to-use lock lever.
- Compact storage – The rocker can be folded as well to help users with easy storage in tight and congested places.
The following are some of the most noticeable pros of this system:
- The fabric with nylon mesh is very special as it helps allow the air to pass. This will keep you from sweating.
- It uses high-tension special elastic cords that give optimum support to the bearer.
- The arm rests are made from wood.
- The system has powder-coated steel structure, which ensures its durability.
- The flexibility of the headrest allows it to adjust it according to your preference.
- It is easy to store or carry in the rear of your car, as it can be folded.
- It has multiple reclining positions, which can be easily locked using its effective locking mechanism at any position that you desire.
Apart from the pros, it has some cons as well which are as follows:
- The height of the back rest is just 36 inches from the ground. It might not be suitable for anyone over 6 feet in height.
- The 26-inch width may not be good enough to support wide people.
- It doesn’t come with footrest.
- It isn’t suitable for all-weather outdoor use due to its cotton fabric and wooden armrest.
How to use it best?
You can use it best outdoors, but only in dry weather. It isn’t suitable in wet weather due to its cotton fabric and wooden armrest. You also have the option of using it indoors as well while watching TV or reading a book. It will give you the topmost comfort that one can desire for.
Who this product is best for?
It is suitable for all those people who have mixed needs in what is required from a recliner. It is lightweight and can be suitable for those people who want to use it both indoors and outdoors. Further, it is also preferred by those who love to go for picnics and camping.
It is an amazing product with some lows as well. You must critically evaluate all its features, and its pros and cons mentioned above to make a decision. By viewing its obvious looks and a glance at it features, it seems like a product worth investing in.