If you are looking for comfort with extra value features in a seating system, then this one from Coral Coast manufacturer can be a great option for you. It is tagged as a lounge chair, but not in the literal sense. You can use it outdoors as well if the weather permits. It might be a bit heavy, but still you can carry it with ease for all your outdoor picnics and camping. You must consider and compare the features, and the pros and cons given in this guide with other similar products to take your final decision.
Features and specifications:
The following are some worth-considering features and specifications of this chair:
- Measurements – 66 x 32 x 44.1 inches.
- Extra comfort – It is a wide chair and has been padded overall with a deluxe pad, along with an Olefin seat.
- Headrest – It has a useful removable headrest (cushioned).
- Productivity – The recliner offers infinite reclining positions.
- Durable – It is manufactured from a powder-coated steel structure.
- Knobs – It has 2 knobs on either side of the chair to lock your preferred reclining position with ease.
- Compact storage and portability – it can be folded flat to store in congested places. Further, it also eases its portability.
- Capacity – The total capacity offered by the unit is 280 pounds.
The following are its major pros:
- It is spacious, and can accommodate a wide and heavy person with ease.
- It is durable with its sturdy powder-coated steel structure.
- The cushioned headrest is very relaxing and can be removed if it isn’t desired by the user.
- It is a versatile and flexible system which you can recline and lock at infinite positions.
- The Olefin seat covers add extra style, protection, and value to the entire seating system.
- It is specifically designed to give extra support to your spine and lower back.
The following are some its cons which you must consider before taking any decision:
- It doesn’t recline to a full flat position.
- The material of the fabric doesn’t allow it to be used outdoors in wet weather.
- The rocker might be a bit too heavy to move around with ease.
How to use it best?
It can be best used when you are looking to watch TV with extra comfort or you are looking to read a book with ease and in a relaxing position. It can be taken outdoors as well, where it will give you the same level of comfort and value as you can get indoors.
Who this product is best for?
It is best for all those users who prefer comfort with style and elegance. It is ideal for those people as well who have spine or lower-back pain issues. It gives optimum support specifically to the spine and lower back.
Despite having the above mentioned cons, it is still worth considering for a long-term investment. If you have a good look at its awesome features and productive pros, you would definitely get the idea about the value of this recliner. It is a lounge chair but can give you equally good performance outdoors as well.